It is our great honor to announce and call for abstract submission for the International Fisheries Symposium – IFS 2016.
This is the sixth symposium which co-organized by18 university members of ASEAN-Fisheries Education Network (ASEAN-FEN), co-hosted by Can Tho University, Nong Lam University, Nha Trang University and Hue University, Vietnam.
The symposium will be organized at Hoa Binh Phu Quoc Hotel, Phu Quoc Island, Vietnam, from October 31 to November 02, 2016.
With the theme of “Promoting Healthier Aquaculture and Fisheries for Food Safety and Security”, this symposium will focus on the advanced innovation as well as to address to the newly emerged issues in aquaculture and fisheries for healthier aquatic food products. There will be 11 scientific sessions as the follow:
1) Plenary session
2) Shrimp industry and best practices
3) Aquaculture biotechnology and engineering
4) Aquatic animal nutrition and physiology
5) Aquatic animal health management
6) Genetics for aquaculture and fisheries management
7) Aquatic resources, biodiversity and environment
8) Seafood processing technology, food safety and security
9) Fisheries economics and management
10) Climate change on aquaculture and fisheries
11) Other aquaculture
On behalf of the organizers, we warmly welcome the participation and significant contribution of scientists, students, technicians, businessmen, farmers and managers from the ASEAN Community and from the worldwide countries to the symposium. We sincerely appreciate the significant funding support from the donors.
Welcome to Phu Quoc island, find your meaningful time and great opportunity during the symposium and enjoy wonderful time during your stay at the “Paradise Pearl Island” of Vietnam.