CAF regularly offers training courses for national and international participants as follows:
1. Seed production and farming of freshwater and brackish water species (catfish, snakeheads, tiger shrimps, freshwater prawn, mud crabs, etc.)
2. Live food culture and use (Artemia, rotifers, algae, etc.)
3. Water quality analysis and pond management
4. Fish nutrition analysis and feeding formulation in aquaculture
5.Fish and crustacean disease diagnosis and treatment (e.g. WSSV, HYV, GAV in shrimp; bacterial and parasite diseases of Pangasius catfish, and other species)
6. Field trips to aquaculture farms and ecosystems in the Mekong Delta regions.
7. International consultation and expert exchange in education, research and innovation of aquaculture projects.
8. Consultation services for national and international aquaculture projects.